My name is Craig (*waves hello*)..
I have lived a rather normal life thus far, though I’m always described as a bit of a wanderer! I’ve always had big dreams and a main goal in my life is to travel the world… I plan on doing this rather extensively over the coming years as well as living a life that hasn’t been prescribed to me by society.
I’ve created this blog as a way of cataloging my adventures in everyday life and around the world and to hopefully inspire others to take some action in their lives!
Anyway, here are some random facts about me:
- In primary school, I obtained the honour of being named the “naughtiest pupil,” and even had a “naughty chart” created for me. (I would have preferred a statue..)
- I once had to surrender to the US Army…(no joke!)
- I have both flown and jumped out of a light aircraft (not at the same time!)
- I gained a silver marksman badge with a .22 rifle at the age of 14
- I love keeping fit and have played a vast array of sports.
- I once sang Karaoke to a nightclub full of Hungarian students (terribly might I add).
- I have a passion for Tattoo’s, currently I have 5! (don’t tell my mum!).
Comments, Feedback, Likes, Tweets, Stumbles and any other form of validation you can give me is also very much appreciated.
I hope you enjoy browsing the site as much as I have creating it…